Automotive Diagnostic Services
Is your check engine light on? We are the professionals you can trust. You can expect us to find and fix your issue with your vehicle. Action Auto Repair is your auto diagnostic & repair center. For more information, call us today at 541-776-3330.
- Diagnostics cover ECM to wiring issues
- Check engine light
- ABS light
- Overheating issues
- Running (drivability) issues
Auto Guide Top 10 Reasons Your Engine Light Is On
- Oxygen Sensor(s) is the most common issue that triggers the check engine light
- Catalytic Converter(s) is also high on the list and the most expensive. Keeping fresh plugs can extend their life.
- Loose Fuel Cap is very common. If you notice the problem after you have fueled your car, checking your cap is the obvious first step.
- Spark Plug(s) it is important to change your spark plugs when they are requires, as they can cause many things to fail including the CAT
- Ignition Coil(s) your spark plugs can cause your coils to go bad, thus triggering your engine light.
- Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor is a bigger problem in our dryer climate, but the biggest reason it fails is not changing the air filter regularly.
- Spark Plug Wires and Spark Plugs is just part of regular auto maintenance, but neglect will lead to more expensive issues, CAT and ignition coils.
- Thermostat works harder than many other components in the engine bay and is more common in hot climates.
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve and Clean All EGR Ports this procedure is important when needed, usually older cars.
- Fuel Injectors will usually last a long time, but running car with low fuel, using low grade gasoline and not maintaining filter can cause failure.
We Are Medford’s Best Choice for Your Auto Service
Is your check engine light on? Action Auto Repair can get it diagnosed. We can also help you with those starting problems, rough idling, noises and any other engine problem.
When it is hot out there, and your air conditioning isn’t working, it is time to schedule a diagnostic appointment. There are many reasons the air conditioning is not working.
Don’t wait to get your brakes diagnosed if they are vibrating, squealing or making other noises.
Trust our many years experience.
Are you having electrical issues?
If you don’t know what is causing the problem, Action Auto Repair can get it diagnosed.
Does it feel like you’re driving a boat instead of a car at times. You might need to upgrade your struts or shocks.
It will make your vehicle feel like new!