Excellent Auto Repair & Maintenance
Professional auto repair and maintenance at Action Auto Repair to diagnose your vehicle’s issue quickly and fix the problem with premium parts and ASE trained mechanics.
You will get excellent service at an excellent price every time. We work with major insurance companies and offer aftermarket extended warranties.
- Warranty work
- Manufacture’s maintenance
- Spark plugs and wires
- Check engine light
- Starting problems
- Car vibrations
- Shifting issues
- Fluid changes
- Check engine light
- Sputtering engine
- Poor fuel economy
- Dead battery
- Brakes squeaking or grinding
- Tire flats
- Alternator fails
- Starter fails
- Unbalanced wheels
- Emissions failure
- Transmission slipping
What is an ASE Technician?
National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence or ASE is an independent non-profit organization. Certifying mechanics who have successfully passed the tests that prove knowledge in the automotive service industry. You can learn more at the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
Quality Auto Services We Specialize In:
Whether you have funny noises or a safety light, like your check engine light; Action Auto Repair is Medford’s most trusted auto repair shop.
Auto Air Conditioning
Before the hot weather roasts the inside of your car, bring it down to Action Auto Repair to be diagnosed and serviced. Helping the A/C last is easy as 1-2-3.
Automotive Brake Service
The brake system on vehicles seems to get better every year, but if you don’t maintain your brakes or change them when needed, You could have a serious accident.
When it comes to automotive electric, Action Auto Repair has many years of experience. It can be as simple as fixing your power windows or a more involved electrical system.
Is your vehicle’s ride getting a little rough?
It might be time to lock at installing new shock or struts.
Did you know that most vehicle fluids should be changed?
Just like motor oil, the transmission has moving parts.
Keep Your Vehicle On the Road and In Good Condition
If you have noticed that car prices have gone up in the last few years, it probably makes you think, what can you do to help your vehicle go the extra mile?
- Changing your motor oil is the most important scheduled service you can do to get the longevity out of your vehicle
- Maintenance your transmission. Changing its fluid with the factory specific type is very important and replacing the filter will help the transmission to last many extra miles.
- Change your air filters. The dirtier the air filter is the harder it will be to get the oxygen it needs. This can cause the engine to get contaminants in the fuel mixture.
- Changing your spark plugs might be third on the list, because when your engine will run more efficiently and smoothly.
- Getting the coolant changed. When you don’t change your old coolant the engine might run hotter and when that happens there is more friction. The old coolant can also damage the thermostat or even the radiator.
- Check your fluids and when needed top them off. Many vehicles burn the engine oil. Newer oils are also thinner, the thinner the oil the higher chance you will need to top off between oil changes.
- Ask our team what your maintenance schedule is for your make and model and keep to it.
- Try to drive your vehicle more smoothly. After you sprint 100 yards, you need to rest and get more oxygen. The same thing is with your car, the harder you drive it the more strain you put on it.
- Change your cabin filter. Just like your engine, your body needs clean air to operate at its peak.
- Keep your tires aligned and to the proper pressure. Improper alignment or under inflated tires not only cause the tires to breakdown much faster, it is also a driving hazard that could cause you to wreck.